Thursday, April 9, 2015

New Minis cases from GW



It's not often I go to the GW website, and less often I go into an actual store.
Stopped by the website today and saw they have new figure carry cases for sale. This was news to me, hadn't seen it mentioned on forums or FB at all.

My initial thoughts looking at the few photos posted on the GW website didn't impress me much.
Looking a bit further however, and finding a video preview on YouTube I have to change my mind. 




This is quite different to what has very much been a standard across all hobby transport systems for a long time. The ability for the rows to push and fold out of the way is quite excellent. No more cutting large holes in the foam trays to fit a vehicle though multiple levels.
I approve. Shame about the price, but thats more GW standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment